The growing ability of wet gas scrubbers to remove contaminants from industrial process gas streams requires efficient mist eliminators to remove entrained scrubber liquid.
- Demands on process speed frequently result in high gas velocities and this in turn can result in carry-over of liquid. This liquid may be highly aggressive. Efficient elimination of this liquid and preventing droplets from being carried over the downstream components are protected from damage and possible process outages are prevented.
- This technique has been in extensive use for more than 30 years but evaluation of the design parameters is a complicated process and
inappropriate equipment can hinder process efficiency. As mist elimination and humidity experts, we offer a wide range of standard and customized solutions for both new build and retrofit installations.
- Available in polypropylene, PVC, PVDF, stainless steel and other materials, these mist eliminators can also be installed as two or three stage systems where the particulate loading is high.
- Efficient removal of entrained scrubber liquids
- High efficiency even at high gas velocities
- Easy installation and maintenance
- New build and retrofit