Horizontal Pressure Leaf Filter
The amafilter® horizontal pressure leaf filters have been specifically designed to provide a large filtration area which is the direct result of the shape of its filter leaf elements. The horizontal pressure leaf filter system produces high filtrate clarity after the clarification run in sugar refineries. Different types of filter aids can be used in our pressure leaf filters to improve filtrate quality.
- Proven technology.
- Fully automated, ensures safety.
- Small footprint required, maximized space.
- Easy access to the filter leaves for removal of the cake.
- Full automation means limited maintenance and lower operational costs.
- A closed filtration system for complete safety when in use.
- Short regeneration time between filtration cycles, reducing operating costs as the filter can operate for longer periods without disruptions.
- Easy to clean pressure filter leaves.
- No rotating parts, keeping maintenance at a minimum.
- Reinforced pressure filter leaves provide extended lifespan.
- Specifically designed self sealing cover gaskets for a perfect sealing solution and maximum safety.