Gasket Plate Heat Exchangers
The ARAX plate exchanger from the Free Flow series is particularly suited for products containing solids and pulp material as well as for highly viscous products. They are characterized by their:
- Wide gap cross-section from 5 mm to 10 mm.
- Flow channels without metal support points.
- Profiling structure (waves) that is resistant to clogging.
These properties make them well suited for the sugar, paper, food and fruit juice industries. They are also often used in the renewable energy sector.
- Connection diameters: from 4” to 14”
- Flow rates: up to 1900 mᵌ/h
- Pressure: up to 16 bar
- Plate sizes: from 1406 mm x 432 mm to 2835 mm x 980 mm
- Blockage free operation due to constant width gaps.
- They offer an alternative to shell and tube, and spiral heat exchangers.
- Especially suitable for applications involving liquids containing fibers and solids.
Our technical solutions are designed to help the cane / beet sugar production. Since sugar solutions have a high content of fiber, it requires
suitable high-performance equipment that would also reduce the possibility of clogging. Our designs will ensure a constant production flow
and will allow for scheduled maintenance down times.