F500-D/M/A Differential, Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter
The intelligent pressure transmitter FOSTEN SERIES F500 offers three models: Differential, Gauge and Absolute. The variation may occur depending on the need for the application / industrial process to be controlled. Each type will therefore imply a different mechanical joint precisely due to the operating principles.
In a Differential type transmitter, process pressure is applied to both the high and low sides of the capacitive sensor.
In a Gauge-type transmitter, process pressure is applied to the high side of the sensor, while the low side is open to atmosphere.
In an Absolute type transmitter, the process pressure is applied on the high side of the sensor, while on the low side there is a vacuum chamber.
- Sugar and Ethanol
- Food & Drinks
- Accuracy: ± 0.075%
- Exit sign: 4 to 20 mA
- Communication protocol: Hart
- Food: 9 to 32 Vdc, no polarity – 12 mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 100°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 100°C
- Room Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Output Types: Linear and square root
- Degree of Protection: IP6
- Response time: 50 ms
- Rangeability: 80:1
- Thermal Stability: ± 0.15% URL, 5 years
- Display: Backlight type
- Approximate weight (with stand): 3.5 Kg for differential and gauge version