- It’s the most efficient system used to collect cane samples from the loaded truck and transport them to the lab.
- The sample is obtained by drilling the sugarcane in the trucks by means of vacuum tubes with serrated crowns at their ends.
- It has a simple design and requires low maintenance.
- Contains a set of three sensors that allow the perforations in the samples to be done at high, medium and low levels.
- The entire process runs automatically in 1.5 minutes, ensuring agility in sample delivery and great sample quality.
- Can take up to 360 samples per day (in average).
- Clearance Height: 5.10 m / Width: 3.20 m / Length: 5.20 m / Inclination 50° / Total Height: 12.78 m
- Power: 220/380 / 440V Pulling
- Tube Motor: 40CV Pulling
- Car Engine: 20CV
- Hydraulic Drive Motor: 10 HP
- Engine: 0.5CV Containment Swing Motor: 0.16CV
- Probe Rotation Speed (Puller Tube): 1st Est400 RPM
- Puller Car: Advance 2nd Est 0.24 m / s