- Designed for the separation and continuous discharge of solids (yeast) in alcohol distilleries.
- It has an electric drive motor, self-cleaning system, vibration monitoring system, temperature monitoring system, rotation sensor, three-way valve, water cooling, special tool kit.
- Drive: 150 CV / 110 kW electric motor, 1775 rpm and frequency inverter.
- Cooling: Through water heat exchanger, immersed in oil.
- Technical Characteristics:
- Hydraulic capacity up to 270 m3 / h
- Operating capacity up to 200 m3 / h (for 8% to 12% yeast concentrations)
- Gravity discharges
- Self-cleaning system: Longer operating time without the need to disassemble to clean the rotor.
- Performance: The actual flow of work will depend on several variables such as: viscosity, temperature, feed concentration, inlet pressure and degree of concentration required.